Notorious Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has filed a petition with the Justice Department asking that President Donald Trump reduce his 150-year prison sentence. Madoff, 81, currently is serving that ...
The trustee seeking to reclaim investors’ lost assets in the Bernard Madoff case alleged in a court filing last week that the philanthropist Carl Shapiro and his family foundation reaped more than ...
The List on MSN
We finally know what happened to Ruth Madoff
Bernie Madoff dominated headlines in 2008 when he was arrested for the biggest Ponzi scheme in history. His wife Ruth has ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The victims of former hedge fund manager Bernie Madoff – the man convicted of perpetrating the largest Ponzi scheme in history – will receive a third disbursement of nearly $700 ...
When Bernard Madoff was sentenced to one hundred fifty years in prison last week, what was most striking was the stridency of the chorus of outraged New Yorkers outside the Manhattan courthouse, all ...
Investments from charitable foundations may have been key in helping Bernard Madoff sustain his Ponzi investment scheme for so many years, writes a columnist in Fortune magazine. Mitchell Zuckoff, ...
Ivy Asset Management, a unit of Bank of New York Mellon, is facing a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo related to the Bernard L. Madoff Ponzi scheme. The suit alleges that e-mails and ...
NEW YORK -- The amount of money recovered for victims of the Bernard Madoff Ponzi scheme has now topped $11 billion, bankruptcy lawyers announced today. "We now have $11,079,000,000," said Irving ...
Former Madoff rival says he feared for his life in investigating Ponzi scheme. Feb. 4, 2009— -- A former rival of alleged Ponzi-schemer Bernard Madoff launched a scathing attack today on the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results