WipEout was in development for PS4 before Studio Liverpool was closed today, a source has told Eurogamer. The next-gen WipEout has been called, "dramatically different" by the source, and was said to ...
While we just reported on Sony Liverpool's closing today, now rumors are circulating that the now-defunct studio was working on both Wipeout and a stealth game for the PS4. This rumor was told by ...
Wipeout for PS4 was in development by Studio Liverpool, it has been reported. Sources close to the developer - which closed earlier today (August 22) - have said it had been in the works for 12 to 18 ...
Following the sad news today that Sony Liverpool has closed its doors, Eurogamer has heard from a reliable source that the company was in fact working on two PlayStation 4 titles before shutting up ...
Sony shuttered Studio Liverpool a few months back after lackluster sales of its most recent entry in the WipEout franchise of high-speed futuristic racing games. The studio had a long history of ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results